Monday, December 26, 2011

Keeping it Classic- Black & White

Hi everyone!Tonight I went out to dinner with one of my good friends Ariel. We caught up over a great bowl of pho, and I decided to dress up more than your typical jeans and a T-shirt. Lately I've been really inspired after seeing Jean, from extrapetite.com, showcase all of her adorable outfits on her website. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable or stylish as her when it comes to fashion, but I certainly am trying to put in the effort to be! Therefore I've been shopping waay for more than I should be lately, and my taste in clothing has slightly shifted into a more... bohemian/laid back/casual feel, I guess is best to put it. My simplicity has still stuck with me though, so no worries about that.


I have on:
White Blouse- Ella Moss
High Waist Trouser Shorts- By Bull Head purchased at PacSun
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Macy's
Messenger Bag: Aldo

I just purchased these trouser shorts today and I can honestly say they're my newest obsession. I love love love them! They're so effortless yet chic and casual. And I got them for only ten dollars! I have an urge to go back and find more colors... uh-oh....
I bought these bangles from Macy's for two dollars. The charms really drew me in, especially they locket one!

These earrings are also an addition to my favorite items this past month, my good friend Ariel got them for me for Christmas and they match so well with a majority of my outfits! They look so good when my hair is up in a bun, it really just adds the finest finishing touch :).



I hope you all had a very merry holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment