Saturday, March 10, 2012

Random Question Tag!

I love these, so I'm just going to answer these questions made by Suwan before I my tutoring session starts :)
  1. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school(or just school)?
    Probably my sophomore year of high school where I was walking up the bungalow ramp to get into my classroom. It was raining and very wet all around, so my teacher was standing there making sure everyone got up okay. As I was walking and just about to pass him, I all of a sudden slipped into mid air and landed flat on my back. The worst part? I heard a huge thud from the classroom and all of a sudden 30 heads were popping out of the window whispering "It was Caroline who fell!" and my reaction was this -____-
  2. Is there a song you don't like but can't stop singing?
    Whatever K-pop song Jacob plays.
  3. What attracts you to a guy?
    Wit, Humor, Kindness, Good looks (not to be shallow or anything), and their ambitions.
  4. What makeup product do you have to have with you at all times?
    Lip balm. Always.
  5. What is your favorite type of clothing?
    Cardigans. Definitely cardigans.
  6. What is your favorite makeup brand?
    MAC
  7. Have you met your Prince Charming?
    I wish.
  8. Do you still have Dial-up internet? Lol
    Fortunately, no.
  9. What camera do you think has the best quality?
    A Cannon DSLR
  10. What's your favorite soda/drink?
    I don't drink soda, but something similar would be Black iced tea. In general, I love water.
  11. What's the newest kind of food you've tried?
    This Thai Chicken Wrap from a local sandwich shop.

    And that's pretty much it for my answers! That was quite easy and fun to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment